4 Calming Paste 30ml
4 Calming Paste is a highly palatable, sweet tasting paste with high acceptance in both horses and dogs. 4 Calming Paste is the perfect supplement to use when travelling. It is also suitable for use as a training tool when an animal is being trained out of a particular behaviour.
4 Calming Paste will not affect the alertness of the animal or hinder their performance level when used to label directions.
4 Calming Paste does not contravene the rules of racing, however we do not recommend that any product be administered on race days, as per the rules of racing.
4 Calming Paste is safe to use on pregnant or lactating animals and will not affect fertility in stud dogs or stallions.
4 Calming Paste contains the unique combination of:
- Magnesium, an essential mineral for the maintenance of nerve function and general metabolism.
- L-Trytophan, an essential amino acid that, when combined with B-group vitamins, is absorbed more quickly by the animal.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1), a B-group vitamin that plays a role in the metabolism and maintenance of normal muscle and nerve function.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), a B-group vitamin that is required for normal general metabolism and growth and assists in maintaining skin and mucous membrane integrity.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3), a B-group vitamin that is involved in general metabolism and red blood cell formation, and assists in maintaining normal healthy skin and hair condition.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), a B-group vitamin that is part of normal general metabolism, nervous system function. Pyridoxine also assists in the formation of red blood cells and plays a role in the maintenance of normal healthy skin and vision.
- Chamomile, a herb that has been used for thousands of years and aids the nervous and digestive systems.
4 Calming Paste is Australian owned and made.
Each 30ml contains:
- L-tryptophan 3,000mg
- Thiamine 600mg
- Riboflavin 500mg
- Niacin 500mg
- Pyridoxine 300mg
- Extract of matricaria recutita (chamomile) 4,500mg.
Directions for Use:
Horses: Give 1/2 tube per 500kg bodyweight 20 minutes before exercise or travel. May be repeated in 5 - 6 hours if required.
Dogs: Give 1/2ml to 1mL per 10kg bodyweight.