Frontline Plus Small Orange (< 10kg) 0.67ml 3s
Frontline Plus for dogs is a topical 'spot-on' application for flea treatment, prevention and control of brown dog tick, paralysis tick and biting lice on dogs and puppies. Frontline Plus has a rapid onset of action and kills re-infestations with newly acquired adult fleas for at least 1 month, and also prevents the development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae produced by any adult fleas acquired for up to 3 months after treatment. Frontline Plus controls brown dog ticks for up to 1 month and paralysis ticks for up to 2 weeks after application. Frontline for dogs also treats and controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD). It can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age and is safe to use on breeding, pregnant or lactating animals.
- Waterfast or Water Resistant for a month after 48 hours of application on dogs
- Fast Action and Effective - Ticks and fleas killed within 24 hours of application on dogs
- Long Lasting - Kills and controls fleas & ticks on dogs for up to a month
- Safe to use on puppies from 8 weeks of age or older
- Safe to use on lactating and pregnant dogs