Hills Science Diet Canine Adult ORAL CARE 12kg
- Adult dogs to help provide protection from plaque and tartar buildup
Not Recommended For:
- Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy, Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws dry dog food.
- - Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- - New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- - Keep fresh water available at all times!
- - Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- - To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 lb (2.3 kg)||3/4 (60 g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1 & 1/4 (100 g)|
|20 lb (9.1 kg)||2 & 1/4 (180 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||3 (235 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||3 & 2/3 (290 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||4 & 1/2 (335 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||4 & 3/4 (375 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||6 (475 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||7 & 1/4 (575 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||8 & 1/4 (650 g)|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Oral Care dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
|Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Mill Run, Pork Fat, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors.|