Megaderm® Essential Fatty Acid Supplement
Benefiting your pet’s skin
from the inside out.
• This liquid supplement contains Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids in the correct ratio for dogs and cats, as well as Vitamins A, B and E, Zinc and Inositol.
• Improves skin and coat quality and reinforces skin integrity.
• Helps skin conditions. Can also be used as a maintenance regime or for those wanting a healthy coat.
• Provides nutritional support in cases of skin allergy and inflammation.
• This palatable treatment can simply be added to food from easy to use pre-measured sachets or a 1 Litre container.
Directions for use
(for 1L and 250mL bottles, follow directions on pack)
1. Use 4mL sachet for pets up to 10kg,
Use 8mL sachet for pets 10 to 20kg
Use 2 x 8mL sachets for pets over 20kg.
2. Give once a day for dermatological conditions or once every 2nd day for maintaining healthy skin and coat.
3. Cut along perforation.
4. Squeeze contents onto your pet’s usual food and mix through.
Linoleic Acid (Ω6), Gamma Linolenic Acid (Ω6), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (Ω3), Docosahexaenoic Acid (Ω3), Vitamins A, B and E, Zinc and Inositol.
|Indication||Palatable nutritional supplement for dogs and cats providing the appropriate ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 EFAs for correcting EFA responsive changes in the skin. Megaderm can be used as an adjunct to the primary treatment of pruritic dermatoses.|
|Actions||Megaderm provides nutritional support for pruritic and inflamed skin. The synergistic effects of omega 6 and omega 3 essential fatty acids (EFAs) may be beneficial in restoring skin integrity and providing an anti-inflammatory effect.|
|Dosage and Administration||Dose, sachets. For use with dermatological conditions: give 1 sachet/day mixed into food. Maintenance of healthy skin and coat: 1 sachet every second day mixed into food. Up to 10 kg: use 4 mL sachet. 10 to 20 kg: use 8 mL sachet. Over 20 kg: use two 8 mL sachets. Dose, chamber bottles. Mix with food and give once daily for use with dermatological conditions, and every second day for maintaining a healthy skin and coat. Give 0.3 to 1.0 mL/kg bodyweight. Up to 7 kg: 3.75 mL. 7 to 23 kg: 7.5 mL. Over 23 kg: 15 mL.|
|Storage||Store below 25°C (air conditioning) in a dry place. Protect from light.|
|Manufacturer||Virbac (Australia) Pty Limited|