PAW Essential 6 for Small Dogs 0-10kg 4's
Reduces odour: The essential oils and essential fatty acids help to regulate skin moisture levels in the skin as well as providing a natural botanical scent provided by the essential oils. In international trials over 70% of dog owners said their smelly dog’s scent improved after using Essential 6® spot-on.
Reduces dry, scaly skin: Essential 6® spot-on moisturises the coat and skin, particularly replenishing dry skin. In international trials over 80% of dog owners saw a reduction in dry, scaly skin.
Reduces amount of washing required during the winter months: A great way to keep a dogs coat and skin healthy and smelling great between washes.
Essential 6 has a unique combination of Omega 6 & Omega 3 essential fatty acids and essential oils that increase skin hydration and maintain coat and skin health, making it ideal for dogs and cats with dry skin, dandruff, oily coats or those who have a constant bad odour.
Dosage & Format
4 dog pipettes per box.
- Small Dog (0 -10kg).
- Medium Dog (10 - 20kg).
- Large Dog (20 – 40kg).
Initial dose is one pipette applied weekly for the first 8 weeks.
Maintenance dose is one pipette every 2 weeks (after the initial 8 week treatment).
Essential 6 spot-on should not be used 2 days before or after bathing. Essential 6 spot-on has not been tested in puppies under 3 months old.
When to Use
- For smelly dogs who have a constant bad odour.
- For dogs with dry scaly skin.
- For dogs with a dull, dry coat.
A yellow coloured liquid in a gold coloured pipette.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does Essential 6 Work?
Essential 6 works by replenishing skin hydration levels in the epidermis layer (the hydrolipidic film). Once Essential 6 is applied to the skin it works as follows:
- It bio-diffuses through the skin and is stored in the sebaceous glands.
- It is progressively released from the sebaceous glands.
- It is then distributed along the body and absorbed into the skin.
- This regulates trans-epidermal water loss (i.e. evaporation through the skin) to optimise skin hydration and maintain the cutaneous ecosystem balance.
- It also reduces odour and leaves your pet naturally fresh smelling.