- Probiotics: A natural 'friendly' bacterium, Enterococcus faecium PXN 33 (2 x 1011 CFU/kg; 2 x 108 CFU/g), which helps to keep the level of beneficial bacteria high and exclude pathogenic species.
- Preplex prebiotics: A prebiotic, consisting of fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) and acacia (Gum arabic), which helps to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Pectin: A natural binding agent which helps to firm up the faeces.
- Kaolin: To help soothe the gut lining.
- Artificial beef flavouring: To improve palatability and compliance.
- Others: Soybean, mineral products, technical additives.
|Indication||Pro-Kolin+ is the UK's leading companion animal probiotic, used to support gastrointestinal function.|
|Dosage and Administration||
Give by mouth for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon. Pro-Kolin+ can be given up to three times daily, depending on severity.
To administer the correct amount of the product use the handy wheel on the syringe plunger. Rotate the wheel until it is to the right of the number representing the desired quantity to be administered.
|Storage||Pro-Kolin+ has a 2 year shelf life from the date of manufacture. Once open replace the lid and store in a cool dry area. Stored correctly Pro-Kolin+ will last until the Best Before End date even if it has been opened.|