Hills Prescription Diet Canine u/d Urinary Care 370g x12
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Because the food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hills nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dogs bladder health.
Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones.
How It Works:
- - Controlled levels of high quality, highly digestible protein
- - Low sodium & calcium
- - Promotes desirable urine pH
- - Enriched with taurine, L-carnitine & antioxidants
How It Helps:
- - Reduces the risk of non-struvite stone formation
- - Supports vital kidney function
- - Supports a healthy immune system
Bladder Health Warning Signs
- - Incontinence or accidents
- - Urinating in new or unusual places
- - Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- - Straining to urinate
- - Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or loss of interest in usual activities
- - Refusing to eat or reduced appetite
- - Licking around the urinary opening
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ u/d™ Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
|Health Condition||Bladder / Urinary Health|
|Manufacturer||Hill's Pet Nutrition Pty Ltd|
|Size||370g x 12|
|Ingredients||Water, Corn Starch, Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Pork Liver, Sugar, Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Flaxseed, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.|