Hills Prescription Diet Canine j/d Joint Care 12.47 kg
How It Works:
- - Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- - Enriched with glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- - Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- - Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- - Helps preserve joint cartilage
- - Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- - Supports a healthy immune system
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- - Use within 60 days after opening.
- - Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- - Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food and canned foods.
- - Keep fresh water available at all times.
- - Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- - To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|WEIGHT OF DOG - lb (kg)||AMOUNT PER DAY (cups/grams)|
|5 lb (2.3kg)||5/8 cup (60g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1 cup (100 g)|
|15 lb (6.8 kg)||1 & 1/3 cups (130 g)|
|20 lb (9.1 kg)||1 & 2/3 cups (165 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 &1/4 cups (225 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 & 3/4 cups (270 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 & 1/3 cups (330 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 & 3/4 cups (370 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 & 1/4 cups (420 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 & 2/3 cups (460 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 & 1/2 cups (545 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||6 & 1/3 cups (625 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
|Health Condition||Mobility and Joint Health|
|Manufacturer||Hill's Pet Nutrition Pty Ltd|
|Ingredients||Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Flaxseed, Chicken Meal, Soybean Mill Run, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Threonine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, DL-Methionine, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene.|