Hills Prescription Diet Feline t/d Dental Care 1.5kg
How It Works:
- - Unique kibble shape & size
- - Special fiber matrix technology
- - Complete & balanced nutrition
- [VOHC Seal for Plaque & Tartar]
How It Helps:
- - Cleans the tooth surface
- - Fights bacteria-laden plaque
- - Promotes overall health
- - Recommended for lifelong feeding of cats
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- - Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- - For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food.
- - Keep fresh water available at all times.
- - Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- - To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||2/3 (50)|
|8 lb (3.6 kg)||7/8 (65)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1 (75)|
|12 lb (5.4 kg)||1 1/8 (85)|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||1 1/4 (95)|
|16 lb (7.3 kg)||1 3/8 (105)|
|18 lb (8.2 kg)||1 1/2 (115)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® t/d® Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
|Health Condition||Oral / Dental Health|
|Manufacturer||Hill's Pet Nutrition Pty Ltd|
|Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.|