Hills Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care Pouches 12 x 85g
How It Works:
- - Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- - Prebiotic fibre and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- - High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- - Clinically proven antioxidants
- - Controlled minerals
How It Helps:
- - Supports regularity and bowel health
- - Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- - Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy nutrient absorption
- - Supports a healthy immune system
- - Formulated to reduce the risk of struvite and oxalate stones
- - Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- - Cover & refrigerate unused portion.
- - Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- - Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food and canned foods.
- - Keep fresh water available at all times.
- - Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- - Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85g pouches|
|Age Group||Adult, Kitten|
|Health Condition||Digestive Health|
|Manufacturer||Hill's Pet Nutrition Pty Ltd|
|Size||12 x 85g|
|Ingredients||Chicken (25%), pork, maize starch, salmon, tapioca starch, dried egg, various sugars, wheat flour, pea protein, cellulose, sunflower oil, minerals, dried pork protein, yeasts, vitamins, trace elements, taurine and beta carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.|