Hills Prescription Diet Feline k/d + Mobility 2.88kg
How It Helps:
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Feline is formulated by veterinarians to help manage cats with kidney disease.
How It Helps:
- - Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- - Supports your cat’s ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 28 days
- - Supports vitality & alertness in older cats
- - With improved amino acid profile to support your cat's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- - With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology that stimulates the appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods in the market.
- - Available in dry bags and delicious stews
|Age Group||Adult, Senior|
|Health Condition||Kidney Health, Mobility and Joint Health|
|Manufacturer||Hill's Pet Nutrition Pty Ltd|
|Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Soy Protein Isolate, Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Egg Product, Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Lipoic Acid, L-Lysine, L-Arginine, L-Threonine, Taurine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.|