Hills Prescription Diet Feline m/d Glucose/Weight Management 1.8 kg
How It Works:
- - Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- - High protein & low carbohydrate
- - Enriched with arginine and taurine
- - Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- - Clinically proven to reduce body fat
- - Helps maintain lean muscle mass
- - Supports a healthy immune system
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- - Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- - Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food and canned foods.
- - Keep fresh water available at all times.
- - Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- - To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|WEIGHT OF CAT - lb (kg)||WEIGHT LOSS (cups/grams)||WEIGHT CONTROL|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|8 lb (3.6 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1/3 cups (40 g)||1/2 cups (65 g)|
|12 lb (5.4 kg)||3/8 cups (45 g)|| 5/8 cups (80 g)|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)||2/3 cup (85 g)|
|16 lb (7.3 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
|18 lb (8.2 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)||7/8 cup (110g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet m/d Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
|Health Condition||Glucose Control, Weight Management|
|Manufacturer||Hill's Pet Nutrition Pty Ltd|
|Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Brewers Rice, Wheat Gluten, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Protein Isolate, Chicken Liver Flavor, L-Lysine, Whole Grain Corn, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, L-Arginine, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Threonine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.|