Hills Prescription Diet Feline r/d Weight Reduction 3.85kg
Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pets quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your cat.
Many commercial pet foods are loaded with salt and fat, which improve the taste but also have dramatic effects on your cats weight and overall health. Along with frequent physical exercise, choosing the right food plays a very important role in helping cats reach their proper weight.
At Hill's™ nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to reduce cats body fat, while keeping him or her satisfied.
How It Works:
- - Therapeutic L-carnatine levels
- - Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fibre
- - Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- - Helps metabolise fat and maintain lean muscle
- - Helps your cat feel full and satisfied
- - Supports a healthy immune system
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- - Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- - Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food, canned food & treats.
- - Keep fresh water available at all times.
- - Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- - To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of reach of pets and children.
|Target Weight of Cat||Weight loss - cups (grams)||Weight control - cups (grams)|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||1/2 (45)||2/3 (60)|
|8 lb (3.6 kg)||5/8 (55)||7/8 (75)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||2/3 (60)||1 (90)|
|12 lb (5.4 kg)||3/4 (65)||1 1/8 (100)|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||7/8 (75)||1 1/3 (115)|
|16 lb (7.3 kg)||1 (90)||1 1/2 (130)|
|18 lb (8.2 kg)||1 (90)||1 5/8 (145)|
This product is intended for intermittent feeding only.
|Health Condition||Weight Loss, Weight Management|
|Manufacturer||Hill's Pet Nutrition Pty Ltd|
|Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Glyceryl Monostearate, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, L-Carnitine, L-Threonine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene|