Hills Prescription Diet Feline z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities 156g X 24
How It Works:
- - Highly hydrolysed single animal protein & single carbohydrate source
- - No soy protein, lactose, artificial colours and flavours
- - Natural fiber, essential fatty acid enriched & high levels of vitamin E
- - Controlled minerals for bladder health
- - Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- - Formulated to help improve digestion & stool quality
- - Helps eliminate food related causes of skin irritation
- - Promotes a healthy skin barrier
- - Formulated to help reduce the risk of struvite and oxalate stones
- - Helps support a healthy immune system
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- - Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- - Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- - Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food and canned food.
- - Keep fresh water available at all times.
- - Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||1|
|8 lb (3.6 kg)||1 1/4|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1 1/2|
|12 lb (5.4 kg)||1 3/4|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||2|
|16 lb (7.3 kg)||2 1/4|
|18 lb (8.2 kg)||2 1/3|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® z/d® Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
|Health Condition||Food Allergy / Sensitivity|
|Manufacturer||Hill's Pet Nutrition Pty Ltd|
|Size||156g x 24|
|Ingredients||Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Water, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Cysteine, L-Lysine, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Potassium Citrate, Beta-Carotene.|