Rabbit Origins Food 1.5kg
- Nutrient Fortified Diet for Rabbits
- Veterinary formulated for Rabbits, with high dietary fibre
- Made in Australia with fresh fescue hay, lucerne and oat fibre
- Extrusion cooked for optimum safety and digestibility
Completely balanced extruded pellet diet designed to meet the particular dietary needs of pet and breeding Rabbits.
Recommended for: Rabbits as a completely balanced diet.
Can use with: Fibre Rich Fescue can be added to the Rabbits diet daily to ensure optimum intake of fibre and variation in the diet.
Key features: Completely balanced diet designed by vets. High in fibre and extrusion cooked for optimum digestive and dental health. Promotes long-term health and general vitality. High fibre levels stimulate the digestive system and ensure normal gut function.
Directions: Vetafarm Rabbit Food is designed to make up approximately 20-40% of the whole diet in conjunction with 70-80% high fibre hay and greens and vegetables when available.
- Fescue, lucerne, oat fibre.
- Whole grains: wheat, soybean and oats.
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K.
- Minerals: Calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur & zinc.
- Min Crude Protein 13%
- Min Fibre 16%
- Min Crude Fat 3%
- Max Salt (NaCl) 0.5%