Royal Canin Urinary S/O Dog 2kg
Urinary S/O is formulated for the nutritional management of adult dogs with urinary stones (struvites) and to help prevent their recurrence. This is achieved through the diet's urine acidifying properties and its low magnesium levels.
Recommended for (indications):
- Bacterial cystitis
- Dissolution of struvite uroliths
- Management of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- In older dogs: renal function should be checked before Urinary S/O Canine is prescribed
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Chronic renal failure, metabolic acidosis
- Heart failure
- Pancreatitis or history of pancreatitis
- In conjunction with the use of urine-acidifying drugs
Feed Urinary S/O for 5 to 12 weeks for the dissolution of struvite stones and up to 6 months for the reduction of struvite stone recurrence. This product can be used long-term under the guidance of your veterinarian. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use, before extending the period of use and before stopping use.
|Health Condition||Bladder / Urinary Health|
|Ingredients||maize flour, rice, animal fats, dehydrated poultry protein, maize gluten, minerals, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, mono - and diglycerides of palmitic and stearic acids esterified with citric acid, marigold extract (source of lutein). Protein sources: dehydrated poultry protein, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins.|