Hills Science Diet Feline Adult HAIRBALL 2kg
Hill's Science Diet Hairball Control Adult dry cat food provides nutrition to help avoid hairball formation for cats.
- Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- High quality chicken protein for a flavourful, nutritious meal
- Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age prone to hairballs.
Not Recommended For:
- Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten dry cat food.
- - Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- - New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- - Keep fresh water available at all times!
- - Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- - To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat - lb (kg)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 lb (1.8 kg)||3/8 (35 g)|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||1/2 (45 g)|
|8 lb (3.6 kg)||2/3 (60 g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||3/4 (65 g)|
|12 lb (5.4 kg)||7/8 (75 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||4 & 1/2 (335 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||4 & 3/4 (375 g)|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||1 (90 g)|
|16 lb (7.3 kg)||1 & 1/8 (100 g)|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
|Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Powdered Cellulose, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract._x000D_|