Hills Prescription Diet Canine d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities 7.98kg
There can be a variety of reasons for your cat's itchy, scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most cats with these skin conditions can benefit from simply eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ d/d™ clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, d/d™ is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid reactions to food.
How It Works:
- - Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein.
- - Free from soy protein & Gluten.
- - High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids.
- - Clinically proven antioxidants.
How It Helps:
- - Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- - Visible improvement in skin & coat
- - Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- - Supports a healthy immune system
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- - Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- - Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food and canned foods.
- - Keep fresh water available at all times.
- - Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- - To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Feline Venison & Green Pea ForHill's™ Prescription Diet™ d/d™ Feline Venison & Green Pea Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
|Health Condition||Food Allergy / Sensitivity|
|Manufacturer||Hill's Pet Nutrition Pty Ltd|
|Ingredients||Potatoes, Potato Starch, Venison, Potato Protein, Pork Fat, Soybean Oil, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Venison Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene|