Hills Prescription Diet Feline i/d Digestive Care 156g X 24
How It Works:
- - Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- - Prebiotic fibre and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- - High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- - Clinically proven antioxidants
- - Controlled minerals
How It Helps:
- - Supports regularity and bowel health
- - Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- - Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy nutrient absorption
- - Supports a healthy immune system
- - Formulated to reduce the risk of struvite and oxalate stones
- - Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- - Cover & refrigerate unused portion.
- - Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- - Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food and canned foods.
- - Keep fresh water available at all times.
- - Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- - Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
Growth - using 5.5 oz (156g) can:
|WEIGHT OF CAT||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156g) can - Growth less than 4 months||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156g) can - Growth 4 to 6 months||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156g) can - Growth 7 to 12 months|
|2 lb (0.9 kg)||1 1/8|
|3 lb (1.4 kg)||1 1/5||1 1/3|
|4 lb (1.8 kg)||2||1 5/8||1 1/3|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||2 2/3||2 1/4||1 3/4|
|8 lb (3.6 kg)||2 3/4||2 1/4|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||3 1/4||2 2/3|
|12 lb (5.4 kg)||3|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||3 1/3|
|16 lb (7.3 kg)||3 2/3|
Adult Maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156g) can:
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156g) cans|
|4 lb (1.8 kg)||3/4|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||1|
|8 lb (3.6 kg)||1 1/3|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1 1/2|
|12 lb (5.4 kg)||1 3/4|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||2|
|16 lb (7.3 kg)||2 1/4|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for growing kittens and maintenance of adult cats.
|Age Group||Adult, Kitten|
|Health Condition||Digestive Health|
|Manufacturer||Hill's Pet Nutrition Pty Ltd|
|Size||156g x 24|
|Ingredients||Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Rice, Potato Protein, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Beet Pulp, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Fructooligosaccharides, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Psyllium Seed Husk, DL-Methionine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.|