Hills Prescription Diet Feline z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities 3.85kg
How It Works:
- - Highly hydrolysed protein
- - Single carbohydrate source: Rice
- - Essential fatty acid enriched
- - Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- - Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- - Helps eliminate food related causes of skin irritation
- - Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- - Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- - Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food and canned food..
- - Keep fresh water available at all times.
- - Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- - To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||1/2 (55)|
|8 lb (3.6 kg)||1/2 (55)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||2/3 (70)|
|12 lb (5.4 kg)||3/4 (80)|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||7/8 (90)|
|16 lb (7.3 kg)||7/8 (90)|
|18 lb (8.2 kg)||1 (105)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® z/d® Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
|Health Condition||Food Allergy / Sensitivity|
|Manufacturer||Hill's Pet Nutrition Pty Ltd|
|Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Glyceryl Monostearate, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Threonine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Citrate, Dicalcium Phosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Tryptophan, Beta-Carotene.|