Frontline Plus for cats is a topical 'spot-on' application for flea treatment on cats and kittens. Frontline Plus has a rapid onset of action and kills re-infestations with newly acquired adult fleas for at least 1 month, and also prevents the development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae produced by any adult fleas acquired for up to 3 months after treatment. It can be used on kittens from 8 weeks of age and is safe to use on breeding, pregnant or lactating animals.
- Waterfast or Water Resistant for a month after 48 hours of application
- Fast Action and Effective - Fleas killed within 24 hours of application on cats - For tick control on cats, use FRONTLINE SPRAY.
- Long Lasting - Kills and controls fleas for up to a month
- Safe to use on kittens from 8 weeks of age or older
- Safe to use on lactating and pregnant cats
|Indication||Treatment and prevention of flea infestations and biting lice and control of flea allergy dermatitis on cats. Prevents the development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae produced by adult fleas acquired for six weeks after treatment.|
|Contraindications||Administration to kittens under 8 weeks of age; administration to rabbits.|
|Actions||Rapid and long-acting treatment and prevention of flea infestations on cats and persistent effect on environmental stages of fleas.|
|Precautions||Will irritate the eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If product enters eyes, wash it out immediately with water. Wash hands after use.First Aid If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131 126.Disposal Wrap empty container in paper and place in garbage.|
|Storage||Store below 30°C (room temperature).|
|Manufacturer||Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Australia Pty Ltd|